Amusements: Rides & Entertainment

Outdoor Vendor Application  [print version]

Are you a children’s amusement vendor wishing to to join us at Caribbean Days? This category is also suitable for entertainers such as henna tattoos, balloon artists and jugglers.

To qualify for vendor status, the vendor must agree to obtain:

  • Operator’s Liability Insurance
  • A Provincial and/or Municipal License, if applicable
  • Provincial and/or Municipal Health-Board Compliance Certificate, where applicable.

A damage deposit of $150 is also required. No electricity or running water is supplied with these facilities.